Spanish Back to School Activities & Lessons
It’s almost here, la aperatura de las clases, or the opening of school! New or recycled school supplies, or unos materiales escolares, are on eveybody’s mind.
Hispanic Country Cultural Note
Spanish speaking countries have big-box stores that sell school supplies, but there still remains the small office supply or school supply store, la papelería. Many people head there to get the following:
- unos lápices= some pencils
- unos bolígrafos= some pens
- un bloc de papel= a packet of paper
- unas carpetas= some binders
- unos cuadernos= some workbooks
- unas gomas= some erasers
- unos marcadores= some markers
Check out the best in Spanish Back to School materials. Use this coupon code FB10 for 15% off any time!